Don't forget these...
Turkish coffee is ground much, much finer than your typical pour over coffee, and even more so than espresso, which has a pretty fine grind itself. Espresso is a very fine grind, and Turkish coffee is one level finer, like a soft powder, almost the consistency and feel of flour.
About Turkish Coffee
- Imported from Turkey
- Ideally prepared in a traditional method with a Turkish coffee pot
- One of the most popular Turkish coffees in the world
- Each pack contains 100 grams of natural and orgainc turkish cofffe
- Turkish coffee is produced from high quality arabica beans.
- Our specially packaged delicious Turkish coffee dosen't just taste good but also, it's aroma will remain as fresh as the day it was ground until its expiration date.
- These coffees are naturally sweet with mild acidity and medium to heavy body. Flavors include toasted bread, spices, hazelnuts and chocolate.