Don't forget these...
About this Date
Medjool Vibes only uses ripened and fresh California dates. The Coconut Datee Rolls are made with the most succulent (third) stage of the Medjool ripening process and are covered with Organic Coconut Flakes topped off with an Organic Almond.
Refrigerate upon receiving to maintain optimal quality. Refrigerated, dates can last 1-2 months. Soft dates have a shelf life of one year (if not longer) if they are frozen. When you are ready to eat them, you can simply let them thaw out and you will find that they look and taste just as when you first received them. Enjoy!
- x1 packed box of dates with a net weight of 5lbs
Dates Main Benefits:
1) Alternative to empty-calorie sweets. Dates can satisfy a person's sweet tooth while also providing essential nutrients, such as vitamin B-6 and iron.
2) High in fiber. Just ¼ of a cup of dates provides 12 percent of a person's daily fiber requirement. Fiber helps a person feel fuller for longer.
3) High in potassium. Dates are high in potassium, which is an electrolyte the body needs for good heart health. Potassium also helps to build muscle and proteins in the body.
4) Great for substitutions. People can replace the sugar, chocolate chips, or candies in baking recipes with dates to ensure they are eating natural sugars instead of refined sugars.
Disclaimer: This information is for educational purposes only and has not been evaluated by the CFIA or FDA. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.